Pine Castle Animal Hospital offers a range of medical, dental,
and surgical services, as well as boarding for both cats
Just like people, your pets need routine medical care. Here at
Pine Castle Animal Hospital, we offer the following medical
- Annual physical examinations
- Help your pet live life at its healthiest!
- From rabies to DHPPC to FVCRP, we can ensure your
pet has the appropriate vaccinations for their living
- Diagnostic exams and treatment
- Cat acting sick? Dog hurt his leg? We can help! We
provide a wide range of tests, including EKG, Blood Chemistry,
X-Ray, and Radiology, and can perform the necessary
treatment. In some cases, we may refer you to an outside
- You can pick up your pets' prescriptions at our
As with people, any surgery in an animal is a serious matter. That's
why we make your pet's safety our primary concern.
- Spay and neuter
- Spaying and neutering helps prevent unwanted births, as
well as potentially improving your pet's overall health.
- Wound repair
- Serious wounds may require surgery to heal
properly, or to prevent scarring.
- Soft tissue surgery
- From lumpectomies to abscess removal to ear surgeries and
- Elective procedures
- Consult your vet if you are interested in elective procedures
such as feline declawing or puppy tail docking.
It is estimated that as many as 85% of adult pets have periodontal
disease, and that dental disease is the largest single cause of health
problems in cats.
- Cleaning and polishing
- Periodic professional cleaning of your pets' teeth will improve
not only their mouth, but their overall health.
- Dental x-rays
- Useful as both a preventive and diagnostic tool.
- Minor oral surgery
- Tooth extractions and other minor dental procedures can be
performed in our office.
We have separate air-conditioned areas for dog and cat
boarding, including kennel runs for larger dogs. Please note
that all required vaccinations must be current before your
pet can be boarded at our facility.